Reedy, cyclical motion update.

Video of the first working (plug in assisted) prototype

embedded by Embedded Video

problems with the setup above.

Fan is way to big and ugly, does not operate off of batteries, counter weighting is sloppy and poorly crafted. The largest problem with the rig above is that I am hand operating the on off switch from a distance.

I tried a variety of fans all using AC current, ultimately I decided to find a battery operated fan. I doubted the power of the final choice but was quite surprised with its output. Below is a photo compilation of the fans tested and the final choice dissected and ready for modification and placement.

This entry was posted in Cyclical Motion Progress Updates. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>